Retreats and coaching
There comes a day when you realize that turning the page is the best feeling in the world, because you realize there is so much more to the book than the page you were stuck on.
I help successful people think through, strategize, and take action on their next success. — Joe Calloway
You’re great at what you do. You’re successful and it’s working. But…
- You know there’s something else for you.
- You want to reenergize your business and your work.
- It could be that you’ve reached a success plateau and you need to shake up your business and take it to a new level in a new way.
- Or there’s something exciting that you’d like to add to the mix.
- Or maybe you’re just getting a little bored (which is a clue that you need to get on with the next thing!).
Getting unstuck is what Next Success retreats and coaching are all about.
The Next Success program begins with a retreat in Nashville, at your home base, or at any location you choose.
The retreat is your catalyst for action. It gives you the opportunity to think through, talk about, and get clarity on what’s next for you. This can lead to new and better insights that can then be the basis for strategy going forward. The retreats are designed to be conversations that help create clarity and advance a strategy for opportunity.
You’ll get away from your everyday stresses and distractions for a very focused time to think, plan and celebrate your opportunities.
- The spirit of the retreats is celebratory and the attitude is thoroughly and constructively positive.
- There are no flip charts. No Powerpoint. I don’t do a presentation.
- The retreat is where we think it out and talk it out.
- It’s about creating clarity, getting focused, and creating a plan for action.
- The retreat is where you flip the switch and really start to get on with it.
After the retreat, you take action.
There’s 60 days of coaching with me to keep you on track and moving into your Next Success.
The coaching consists of at least one check-in per week. We can do phone, Skype, email or a combination. Different people like different ways of communication and I want whatever works best for you.
Beyond our regular check-in/coaching, you will have unlimited email access to me for ideas, questions, problems, or anything you’d like my perspective on.
What I bring to you is my perspective, advice, and 30+ years experience in creating my own Next Successes and in helping others do the same. I’m your coach, your sounding board, and your partner in helping you think it through and make it happen.
I’ve been doing business speaking and consulting for a long time. Throughout that career, I’ve been all about the Next Success.
My Next Successes have included:
- Opened a restaurant (Mirror – named as one of the “three hippest new restaurants in America”)
- Served as Executive in Residence for Belmont University’s Center For Entrepreneurship (I helped young entrepreneurs launch start-ups)
- 8 business books that made me a fortune (and none were best-sellers – I’ll show you how)
- I am a founding investor in start-ups, including EVAmore.co and GilsonSnow.com (where I presently serve as Business Strategist)
- Currently a Principal in consulting group The Disruption Lab. We help corporate clients get unstuck and help them with strategies for their next successes
- I’m a partner in real estate developments throughout the mid-South
I love the next success and I’m having a blast helping successful people find their own new opportunities. If you need a good blast, let’s partner on this.
Let’s get on with your Next Success.
If you’re interested in a Next Success retreat and coaching with Joe Calloway, email Joe at email@example.com.
“In 2016 I saw Joe was presenting at a rare public event, so myself and the wife flew from the UK to Vegas to see him. By then I had been coached for 3 years and figured I pretty much knew all there was to know. Boy! Was I wrong as Joe blew us away and made me realize I hadn’t even started my coaching journey yet.
When I saw Joe was offering private coaching I jumped at the chance. Having someone of Joe’s calibre to help me think things through, ask questions, and generally help me get to where I need to get to has been invaluable.
We are now planning a retreat with Joe for myself and our senior management team as I already know the value will far outweigh the cost. Rather than being one of those type events where you leave with 100 nice sounding things to implement which aren’t practical, we will leave Joe’s retreat with 3 solid things that we have thought through and which we can implement straight away.
Since working with Joe the company’s revenue has increased to seven figures with a high six figure profit. This kind of thing doesn’t happen by accident and I can confidently say if I had never worked with Joe things would likely be very different.”
Managing Director and Founder
R & D Consulting
Do The Crazy Thing
Do the crazy thing
The hard to imagine but
somehow you did thing
The brings you to your knees thing
The no one would ever do it that way thing
The safety net would not even matter thing
The it could kill you
but not trying is
another kind of death
The thing on your heart, do it
and let them gasp right before they call it
a thing of wonder